Question by Tracy: does caviar have that harmful thing called ‘mercury’ in it?
or any other harmful thing? anything good?
Answers and Views:
Answer by ChaseFranklin
All fish by-products have some level of mercury in them. It has become that prevalent in the oceans. However, you’d have to eat a ton of caviar a week to have anything harmful come of it. Mercury is most prevalent in large fish: tuna, sharks, swordfish, etc. and the trout or salmon species as well.
The FDA says to limit your consumption of large fish to no more than three eight ounce servings per week if your immune system is in good working order.
Read all the answers in the comments.
Give your own answer to this question!