Question by DeeeeezNuuuuutz: Why does everyone in Russia hate Putin and some other questions?
I see everywhere on the internet hating Putin, why is that?
Also can somebody explain to me this Pussy-Riot thing?
Is it true that Males are forced to join the Army?
Is it true that there is less freedom and Human Rights compared to other countries?
Does it suck if you somewhere that is not Moscow or SaintPetersburg.
Does it suck to live in Russia?
Answers and Views:
Answer by Natalia
1. Most people in Russia do not hate Putin, if fact most people respect his views on a political front. He stabilized Russia’s economy . What is see on the internet is a small part of Russians that do not like Putin…I see a lot hate from Americans for Obama…does that mean everyone hates him..NO..
2. Pussy -Riot: a girl punk group who broke into a cathedral in Moscow Russia and started singing and demonstrating against Putin. They were arrested, charged and sentenced to 2 Years in a labour penitentiary…They are also responsible for defacing public property like museums and monuments. Most Russians do not view them as victims of the “harsh regime of Putin” but rather as aggressors and criminals.
3. Every Male who is medically fit has to serve 2 years in the Russian Army…some serve longer some are able to bypass this due to education, some serve less. This is also true for countries like Switzerland, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bermuda, Brazil, Burma, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Iran, Israel, S. Korea, Mexico, Norway,Philippines, Russia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine.
4. Russians are able to enjoy freedoms and human rights as much as an average American. We have rules, laws, regulations that are punishable by harsh prison terms. People are able to demonstrate and speak out against our leaders as long as its done with a permit just like it is in the Sates. We have laws protecting human rights of every men, woman and child, we are free to do everything you are as long as it does not violate any laws.
5. No it does not suck in Russia. We are a big country and we have a lot of metropolitan city centers. We are rich in history, arts, architecture, nature, music, dance, etc….Its like me asking does everything outside of New York and Miami suck?
6. No it does not suck to live in Russia, its actually the opposite. Russia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. If people were more open minded and stopped listening to garbage on their tvs they would realize that its a country full of greatness. There are poor neighborhoods and crime just like in every other country
Answer by Guilherme
Russia is a normal country, like UK or USA, I really can’t understand how you don’t know this things about Russia.I was ready to answer but when I read the answer of Natalia I just have to say, congratulations girl
Read all the answers in the comments.
Know better? Leave your own answer!